Water is a source of life and also a source of microorganisms that can harm humans. The bacteria that most commonly cause health problems in humans and animals are the Legionella bacterium, which grows most rapidly in water between 25°C and 35°C, E.coli and enterococci, which are found in water contaminated with faecal water, meaning infection can be spread by hand washing, coliform bacteria that begin to grow and form colonies at 22°C, and others. Surfaces that are in direct contact with water can be disinfected with IZA EFFECT green line 6 - CARAVAN for the destruction and elimination of microbes and moulds, thus removing 99.9% of undesired microorganisms and protecting the surface against their redevelopment.
Why use IZA EFFECT green line 6 - CARAVAN disinfectant?
- It is biodegradable; it consists of hydrogen peroxide and during disinfection it degrades to water, oxygen and biodegradable stabilisers which prolong its action.
- Due to the improved formula with a prolonged action, it candestroy 99.9% of undesired microorganismsand provide protection against their redevelopment.
- It does not affect the environment or the functionality, quality of materials, colour and shape of the surface where disinfection is performed.
- During disinfection, the product degrades to water and oxygen, which are odourless and colourless .
- The product does not have harmful effects for health, it is biodegradable and completely safe to use.
- After disinfection is complete we do not need to rinse it or wipe it, and the place is available for use immediately after.
Product purpose and use
Our clients mostly use the IZA EFFECT green line 6 - CARAVAN disinfectant in caravanning to disinfect water systems, cassette toilets and chemical toilets and to eliminate odour from waste water tanks in camper vans, mobile homes and caravans. The product is intended to eliminate mould on surfaces and prevent it on different materials as well as to disinfect beds, pillows and carpets. The product is odourless, colourless and ready to use immediately.
The disinfectant can also be used to disinfect all surfaces that are in direct contact with water:
- for disinfection of smaller water systems such as home swimming pools, swimming pools complexes and wellness centres, both for disinfection of fresh and grey water tanks, containers and for disinfection of piping parts and disinfection of tools, machines and devices used when working with water systems.
- for boat disinfection, in particular for disinfection of external parts in direct contact with water. The disinfectant can be used to disinfect private or charter vessels. It is recommended they are disinfected when they are being prepared for the season and later for winter.
- for disinfection of vessels, water sports equipment, especially vessels and equipment for hire that is used by many people, e.g. water scooters, canoes, kayaks and similar, and for water sports equipment such as helmets, footwear, rafting clothing, canyoning, surfing, kayaking and more.
- for disinfection of pet aquariums, specifically for the removal of biofilm or other undesirable microorganisms in the aquarium and in pipeline parts, as well as to disinfect newly-purchased parts to protect them against the development of undesirable microorganisms.
- for disinfection of storage containers and transport containers, tanks, containers, canisters, cans and more. Disinfection is intended to eliminate undesired microorganisms as well as to protect against their development. Storage containers can be used immediately after disinfection, the disinfectant will not affect their contents.
- for disinfection of waste bins, dustbins, especially biological waste bins in the summer, to eliminate undesired microorganisms or prevent their development.
Instructions for use
Spray the surfaces with the product, 20 to 30 cm over the edges of the mould and wet the surface well (50 ml/m2). The disinfectant can be further rubbed into the mouldy surface with a wide brush or a sponge. Leave on for at least 15 minutes, then wipe the surface with a cloth and warm water and spray the affected surface again. We recommend that you repeat the process twice and then allow the surface to dry. Use radiators to dry or dry naturally. To disinfect beds, pillows and carpets, rub deeply into the material and allow to dry. Use a brush to remove any black mould residue from the porous woven fabrics.
Content: hydrogen peroxide 49 g/l, PAP 0,05 %, stabilisers - silver citrate, phosphoric acid, citric acid.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children.
If in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. If ingested, seek medical attention immediately and show the packaging or label. Leave the product remainder and packaging to an authorised waste disposal service.
Important: Use biocides safely as directed!