Disinfection of interior rooms and surfaces with a device that emits fine, cool and dry mist – HIGIEA
Device can only be used indoors. Use only recommended disinfectants.
The purpose of this device is to generate a very fine mist of disinfectant and distribute it evenly throughout the room. When used properly, this device will ensure that the entire room and all surfaces are completely free of bacteria, fungi and viruses. The device is intended for use in hospitals, clinics, public transport, schools and public institutions but can also be used in private homes, offices, industrial areas and other rooms.
Disinfection alone can not replace cleaning. Cleaning is an essential step in order to ensure effective disinfection and should always be carried out before fogging. To ensure effective disinfection, always dry the surfaces before fogging.
When is disinfection needed?
- When moving into a new house or apartment.
- When moving into an old apartment or house (especially when buying a furnished apartment or house).
- During major epidemics - diseases.
- In business premises where a large number of people are active throughout most of the day.
- When buying a used car, camper or mobile home.
- In holiday homes, which we use only during a specific season.
- In dining rooms, restaurants, kitchens, cold stores, gyms, saunas, wellness centres ...
- In rooms already infested with mould.
- In areas threatened by mould.
- In rooms where people walk around barefoot.
What do we prevent by disinfecting the room?
- Development of mould in rooms and on equipment, fungal diseases, development of bacteria and viruses in the room.
Protect yourself and your family as well as your employees. Make sure your home and company are safe from viruses, mould, bacteria and fungi. Due to the unique application technique, your rooms will be impeccably disinfected while living in such a room will feel more pleasant and, above all, completely healthy.