Why IZA Effect?
- IZA effect is a safe disinfectant that is COMPLETELY degraded when used and does not affect the health of the user or their environment.
- It does not affect the quality of the material and the appearance of the surface.
- It destroys 99.99% of microorganisms and prevents them from reappearing.
- IZA effect is useful for personal, commercial and industrial purposes, as well as for healthcare, tourism, sports, transport and elsewhere in the economy.
- We have improved the quality and the design of the packaging and approached our users with a new graphic image.
- The IZA effect disinfectant can be used both manually and mechanically.
Development of a new effective formula
Our key guideline was biodegradability and we found hydrogen peroxide, which has been used as a disinfectant for many years, as it is effective and in low concentrations does not have a detrimental effect on human health and the environment. Hydrogen peroxide is highly reactive and reacts with all organic materials, which also includes the biological membranes of bacteria, fungi. Hydrogen peroxide is an effective disinfectant against these organisms, it can be used to disinfect the skin and various surfaces, and with cold evaporation it can disinfect entire rooms. Hydrogen peroxide works very quickly, but it decomposes and loses its effectiveness, allowing any surviving organisms to start reproducing again.
Therefore, we added a new substance to the formulation that allows for longer-lasting antimicrobial activity. We were looking for a suitable silver complex that would not affect the stability of the peroxide. Silver citrate, which is also soluble, proved to be the most suitable.
By developing this unique combination of hydrogen peroxide with the silver citrate complex, we have thus produced a stable disinfectant solution and improved the efficiency of the peroxide itself, as the solution has a prolonged disinfecting action that also destroys organisms that can not be eliminated with fast-acting peroxide.
Thus, we stabilized the effectiveness on the materials with stabilizers and developed effective disinfectant products.
- Coronavirus 229E - NF EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 - Coronavirus 15 minutes
- Poliovirus type 1 ATCC VR-192 - NF EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 - 120 seconds
- Adenovirus type 5 ATCC VR-5 - NF EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 - 120 seconds
- Murine norovirus - strain S99 - NF EN 14476:2013 + A2:2019 - 120 seconds
- Escherichia coli K12 CECT 433 - EN 1500:2013 - hand hygiene
- Dermatological test on humans - EXCELLENT grade - tested on 30 people
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa SIST EN 1040:2006 bacteria 5 minutes
- Trichophyton interdigitale (rubrum) - DIN EN 13624:2013 - 15 minutes
- Staphylococcus aureus (incl. MRSA) SIST EN 1040:2006, DIN EN 13727:2015 bacteria 5 minutes
- Aspergillus niger SIST EN 13624:2004, DIN EN 13624:2013 5 minutes
- Candida albicans SIST EN 13624-2004, DIN EN 13624:2013 5 minutes
- Bacillus subtilis NF T 72-281:2009 - aerosol (with device) 90 minutes
Disinfection with fogging devices and aerosol disinfection
- Several types of disinfection devices
- It meets the European standards
- Spraying fine cold mist that gets into just about every accessible part of the surface
- Easy to use
- Safe and environmentally friendly disinfection technology
- Disinfection of rooms up to the size of 500-600 m3
- Minimal effort for the employees
- Competitive price
- Results of disinfection by various independent laboratories
- Testing with disinfection reach test strips
Where to USE:
- Healthcare: hospitals, laboratories, waiting rooms, dispensaries, dental clinics, nursing homes, health centers, nursing homes…
- Tourism: hotels, accommodation, apartments, camps, catering, bars,…
- Sports: equipment, footwear, devices, halls, changing rooms, swimming pools, fitness, saunas, bowling,…
- Agro: Agriculture, viticulture, fruit growing, horticulture, agricultural cooperatives
- Education: schools, colleges, kindergartens, childcare facilities,…
- Transportation: trains, buses, planes, ambulances, taxis
- Industry ...
- Public institutions and offices …
- at your home
- Kirurški sanatorij Rožna dolina
- Onkološki inštitut Ljubljana
- Dom ob Savinji Celje
- Dom starejših Tezno Maribor
- Pacient Ljubljana- ambulances
- RTV Slovenija
- Hotel Slon
- City Hotel Ljubljana
- Sava turizem
- Dentalni studio Čelesnik Bled
- DM Slovenija
- Slovenia - Spar, DM, Mercator, Petrol, Tuš, Jager,…
- Czech Republic