Why use IZA EFFECT silver line 3 - VET PET disinfectant for cages, pillows, beds?
- It is biodegradable ; it consists of hydrogen peroxide and during disinfection it degrades to water, oxygen and biodegradable stabilisers which prolong its action.
- Due to the improved formula with a prolonged action, it can destroy 99,9 % of undesired microorganisms and provide protection against their redevelopment.
- It does not affect the environment or the functionality, quality of materials, colour and shape of the surface where disinfection is performed.
The product can be purchased also in all Mercator Hypermarkets.
- During disinfection, the product degrades to water and oxygen, which are odourless and colourless .
- The product does not have harmful effects for health , it is biodegradable and completely safe to use.
- After disinfection is completewe do not need to rinse it or wipe it , the equipment is available for use immediately after.
Product purpose and use
IZA EFFECT silver line 3 - VET PET disinfectant for cages, pillows, beds is intended for bacteria and fungi elimination and prevention. It is used for surface disinfection of equipment, beds, playthings and other surfaces used by small animals (beds, transport boxes, cages, floors, animal hospitals ...) The product is odourless, colourless and ready for immediate use.
Important:Use biocide safely as directed!
Instructions for use
Spray approximately 20 to 30 cm away from the surface and wet the surface well (50 ml/m2). Clean the surface thoroughly before disinfection. Allow the disinfectant to work for at least 15 minutes or until it has dried. Do not rinse the product.